PICASSO 1954 PRINT La Vie withCOA. $ UNIQUE Pablo Picasso blue period RARE ART
MEDIUM : Lithographic print mounted by hand (tipped in) on passepartout support. DIMENSIONS : Passepartout support - 310 x 230 mms, Plate - 260 x 165 mms. This is plate number 4 of 16 in the folio. One of Picasso's Most Famous Works from his "Blue Period".
Condition of the article is exceptionally good. For its years and it has never been framed. Colours in the printed plate are as deep and robust as the day it was crafted. Title and year of the original work.
Beneath the plate (only visible if plate is lifted). Mmediately ready for mounting and framing. And will of course be accompanied by a. Certificate of Authenticity detailing the origins of the work. When mounted and framed this moving piece will be.
Check out my other items. This item is in the category "Art\Art Prints". The seller is "artofclass1" and is located in this country: ES.
This item can be shipped worldwide.
- Size: Medium (up to 36in.)
- Region of Origin: New York, USA
- Artist: Pablo Picasso
- Production Technique: Offset Lithography
- Framing: Matted
- Print Surface: Paper
- PICASSO ART: The Life
- Style: Impressionist
- Date of Creation: 1954
- ARTICLE: MODERN ANTIQUE COLLECTABLE
- Material: Offset Lithograph, 'tipped in' on to passepartout, Paper
- Theme: Art
- Time Period Produced: 1950-1959
- Type: Vintage Print
- Title: LA VIE
- Features: Tipped in, on passepartout, ready to be framed, Matted
- Image Orientation: Portrait
- Subject: BLUE PERIOD
- Certificate of Authenticity (COA): Yes
- Year of Production: 1903
- COA Issued By: Proprietor
- Picasso Arte: La Vie
- Listed By: Dealer or Reseller
- Etching/ Engraving Type: Litho Print
- Originality: Original 1954 Edition
- Unique Gift: Anniversary, Birthday, Religeous Occasion
- Colour: Blue